Information Covid 19
Coburg, March 23rd, 2020
For the first time in a digitalized and globally connected world, humanity is experiencing how a pandemic confronts us all with unexpected risks, fears and limitations.
Wöhner would like to continue to live its valid values of " safety, transparency and trust" in this time as well, and openly explain how Wöhner is dealing with this difficult situation:
- We have adapted the way we work and interact with each other according to the situation in order to continue to be there for you as customers, suppliers, employees and families with full commitment.
- We make health a top priority for all our stakeholders.
- We are focused on maintaining our and your business and avoiding delays and downtime as much as possible.
Apart from ensuring that all guidelines issued by the local governments at the respective sites are strictly applied, we have taken the following concrete measures internally worldwide:
- Intensifying the use of new, contactless media for internal and external meetings
- Continuous improvement of our hygiene guidelines and their implementation based on the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute
- Strict access control and reduction of external and internal visits to the absolute necessary, including documentation
- Avoiding travel where possible
We are currently in the fortunate position of being able to confirm that all our employees and their families are safe and healthy to date. This applies worldwide. This is monitored, checked and followed up by the management several times a day. In this exceptional situation we are closely monitoring developments and remain vigilant for all changes that are currently taking place in world affairs.
We assure you to take all necessary actions so that you and your interests as customers and suppliers, as our employees and families continue to be protected. We will support you in every way possible to ensure that your business processes and your health remain largely unaffected even in this situation.
At this point it is time to express a personal and sincere thanks. Thank you for your understanding, your loyalty, your cooperation and partnership with us. This is especially important to us in these difficult times, especially as a family business. We will keep you up to date - take care of yourself and stay healthy!
Owner and managing director